
Last week Summer had her first soccer practice and game which they won. She and her best friend Paige are on the same team and they were both so cute to watch. She did really well during practice but once the game started that was a different story. She got upset and wanted to go home but she made it through the game. The coach is very patient and just wants the kids to have a good time. He even let Chad go in as coach to see if it would help her. This week Summer told me she can't wait for her next game so I guess it worked.
2 comments:
This is too cute...I bet she has so much fun with her friends!
How are the soccer games coming now? Summer becoming a little soccer star yet? I can't believe how big she is getting... wish we could put bricks on their heads and keep them little forever!
Post a Comment