9/24/2011

Austin's New Bed

Well after six years we finally had to kiss the baby bed good bye.  We are so glad it lasted as long as it did. We spent many hours trying to come up with an idea for a bed for Austin.  We knew it had to be safe and had to be enclosed.  But there was not much out there.  The ones that are used in hospitals were just plain scary looking.  Chad and I decided to look for a set of bunk beds and modify them to work for Austin.  Thanks to Grandma and Paw-paw they were able to get this awesome bed.  Chad added the boards to the front and right now we are using the ladder as a door with a latch.  Eventually we will put a door on it.  It also has two huge drawers underneath for all his clothes. 
 He loves sleeping and playing in it!  


The new theme in his room is-STAR WARS


1 comments:

Selene said...

I'm always amazed with how ya'll come up with ideas to accomodate Austin's needs :) So creative. I bet he loves his new bed.