Is it really almost November?
Here are some recent pictures of the kids.
Luke is such a mess these days. He has become obsessed with Barney and looking at books. He still loves to follow me around crying until I pick him up.
Summer is loving school-soccer not so much. She finally kicked the ball last week for the first time. And her team is going to the playoffs. They are undefeated!
Austin lost his front tooth and is about to loose the other front tooth.
His two bottom teeth grew in crooked.
Poor guy looks like he might have my messed up teeth.
He has also been staying up most of the night playing and then wants to sleep all day.
This is how I found him on Sunday.
And here is a clip of Luke being a boy!



4 comments:
I can't believe how big Luke is! I miss those kiddoes. Love the first pic of Summer in the tire...and yay for her kicking the ball!!
Of course your boys would have a whoopie cushion! Summer is so beautiful! The tire photo is 100% framable.
They all have grown so much!!! Christmas should be very interesting at Nan's this year! Luke is no longr a baby!! I love the toddler stage, well for the most part! ;)
I'm pretty sure Alli is going to have my crooked teeth also- bummer. She lost 3 on the bottom and 2 giant teeth came in and completely filled the space- not sure where the 3rd is going to go when it comes in- so far haven't seen any sign of it and it's been awhile. I foresee some orthodontic bills in the future.
Be forewarned- the boy potty humor will get worse :-)
I also love Summer's tire pic- precious!!
Post a Comment