9/26/2010

Lots of Luke!

Our little boy is growing up way too fast.  He turns four months on Tuesday and I can't wait to see how much he has grown.  He is rolling over both ways now so we missed the whole stage where he could lay and play on a blanket.  He has outgrown all his clothes and is mostly wearing 6-9 months and some 12 months.  He loves to talk and watch Summer and Austin.  Lately he has decided that he would rather watch them play than eat. 
He did not want to take his monthly picture!

Loves playing with toys-that is if Austin lets him.

Funny picture at the park.



He adores his big sister.

Still not having it.

3 comments:

Selene said...

I cannot believe that he's about to be 4 months! That is crazy. I love that he's all grumpy in the pictures. And I love Summer's missing tooth :) The kiddoes are adorable!

Julie said...

He is soooo cute! And I know you say he's growing fast, but that football still looks awful big next to him. I know it won't be long before that football shrinks way down though.
He looks a lot like someone, but I can't pinpoint it- what do most people say?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie, he is a complete mixture of you and chad....and defiantly a cutie!