We are so excited that we found a great church in Tomball! We have been going for a while now and had the chance to be a part of baby dedication. Since we did not have a church when Summer was a baby we were able to dedicate her too. It was a nice ceremony and we were so happy Nana was able to come out with my mom, dad and Aunt Rosemary. I don't have the pictures the church took but will post them once I get them. These pics are at our house after church.
| It is getting harder and harder to get a picture with all three:) |
| Our sweet family |
Summer loves her Nana
Luke's first time to meet his Nana!
I wanted to post a little more about our church-they have a JOY ministry just for children/adults with special needs. Austin has a special place to go every Sunday that is just for him. There are a ton of children/adults in this ministry and everyone who volunteers there is amazing.
The lady who began this ministry is Denise and she is super sweet.
If you could please send her an email and tell her thank you for all she does for our special little ones or just lift her up in prayer. thejoylady@msn.com



1 comments:
So awesome that Nana was able to be there too! How special.
What a blessing to find a church with a program for Austin too- I'm sure that is very comforting for you.
Post a Comment