Austin makes us laugh everyday. He is walking all of the time and if you turn your back here is what happens.
Here he is inside his clothes hamper! Yes he thinks it is a tunnel and when I do laundry he runs behind me and crawls in.
One night he stayed in there for over an hour.
I know he is the guilty one in these pics because Summer is to short to reach the bar. They love eating the new Gerber yogurt bites.
The best part was that Austin was of course drooling pink stuff all over the carpet.
Waiting for daddy. It amazes me the work that God has done in Austin's life. I am truly blessed to have a son that has so much love to give. He brings a smile to all!



4 comments:
I love that last one! And I think we all feel blessed to have him in our lives as well!
I can definitely understand the confusion about that hamper- it looks just like those collapsable tunnels- lots of fun.
I see that while Summer may not have been the culprit who reached onto the counter to grab the yogurt bites, she had no problem partaking in the consumption of them. So funny!
awhhh... we have so much love to give him too!!
Double Trouble - Summer has the idea and Austin can check it out and see if he can make it happen.
What a team they are. God has truly blessed us so much.
Post a Comment