Chad and I just got back from a wonderful vacation. We went with Brandon to visit their brother and his wife in Oahu. It was so nice to go and relax for a whole week. Mom and dad stayed with the kids-we missed them so much but were glad they were being spoiled! Chad got to surf and snorkel they even swam into a school of dolphins. We went to a Luau and went to all the beaches. Thank you Andrew and Selene for letting us stay with you and spending your time off showing us the island. We love you both and can't wait until you move here.
6/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I am having to ask for the Lord's forgiveness right now, 'cause I can not even begin to tell you how JEALOUS I am of you!!!! What an awesome vacation. Those pictures are unbelievable. And, you guys look great!
I am so glad you and Chad had that opportunity. You deserved it.
And, how grateful you must be to know your precious babies were being very well taken care of while you were away.
Wow- still very jealous :-)
Glad ya'll had a great time =) So did we! can't wait until we're closer...
Post a Comment