Austin has been taking a ton of steps on his own. Tonight I got it on tape for all to see. It makes me cry because it is so cool to see how far he has come. Our goal was to have him walking before he starts school in April-I think we may see that happen! The second video is Summer cheering him on.
GO AUSTIN



6 comments:
GOD is so wonderful!!! I started crying too. Thank you, Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful moment.
GO AUSTIN!!!!! That is amazing, he is soooo smart.
I have to comment again. Summer cheering him on is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
I can't wait to show Wade the video, I am so excited for Austin, he has made leaps and bounds; now nothing can stop him.
Ashley, that is soooo awesome!! I am just so proud of him.
Wow, school in April- big boy!
I am always praying for Austin and for you guys- Love to see evidence of answered prayer. Thank you so much for posting these clips!
Can't wait to see it in person.
Love you all!!
WOW God is good. Prayers are answered everyday for our precious boy. Thanks Ashley for so many precious moments caught on film.
Love ya
Grandma & Paw Paw
We are so proud of you Austin!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon. What a sweet little sister Summer is. You have such a sweet family. Love you guys.
Ashley,
That is awesome. I am so happy for all of you. I will pray that Austin keeps up the good work. Must be in the blood- Summer is a natural cheerleader. How wonderful is that, you can see the adoration she has for her brother.
Francey
Post a Comment