Last weekend we went to Nana's with Grandma and Pa-Paw. It was a great visit. I had not been to Nana's in ten years. (WOW) We took the kids out to the country-Austin loved riding in the truck and seeing all the cows. Summer was terrified of the cows! To pay me back she decided to stay up all night long.
Loving on Nana before bed.








2 comments:
WHAT? You guys were at Nana's and you did not call to tell me? Please do not let that happen again- that is entirely too close for us to not come visit while you are there.
I can't believe you have not been there in 10 years- are you sure about that? I guess it's been a very busy 10 years for you.
Hope you guys had a great time so that you'll come back again and I don't mean in another 10 yrs.
OK, I guess I've given you a hard enough time now.
I'm sure Nana absolutely loved getting to spend time with those precious great grandbabies!
So sorry we only went for Sunday and came home Monday it was a quick last minute trip. Yes ten years was way too long. The last time I was there was when I was in high school. I asked Dad if Nana's house shrunk because as a child I remember those rooms being huge! HAHA
Post a Comment