1/04/2008

Happy New Year

Here are some pictures from our New Year's Eve. I was trying to get a good picture of the kids. Austin is trying to stand on his own now so here is his attempt right when I took the picture. Almost there! On Christmas night he was standing at the couch and took four steps backwards turned and walked four steps the other way. He amazes us all of the time.
I am not sure who they are looking at-I was the only one in the room.
Brrr it's cold mom
I could ride my bike without all of these jackets and blankets
I got the horse down from the attic and Summer fell in love with it.
She even took a nap during her ride.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your babies have angels with them at all times. You are so blessed to have such wonderful children.

Love,
Stacey

The Bente Family said...

That is so cute that Summer fell asleep on the horse. Wow, you guys have been busy with all the new stuff, new tooth, Austin,attempting to walk, that is awesome!!!!!

Julie said...

That last pic is the cutest thing I have ever seen- PRICELESS!!
I am very proud of both of them and all their new accomplishments. That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Austin. Summer has been watching her big brother and wants to climb on things like he does!!

They are precious!!!
We love you guys!! God is good and only shows us everyday with the wonderful steps Austin makes!!