10/31/2007

Trick or Treat

You just have to laugh! These kids are so darn CUTE!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh. Austin is absolutely the cutest child EVER! He loves Halloween. Did you see that stance in the last picture, too much. We didn't even have ONE trick o treater :(

I made pumpkins for the front porch and had a big bowl of candy waiting too. NE ways, Wade will take care of all that candy for me. You knew I would be the first to wake up and look for new pictures. Miss you guys... Happy Birthday Chad!

Julie said...

I bet your mom LOVED Summer's costume. How cute they both are. Hope you guys had a great time.

The Bente Family said...

The costumes were so cute, Austin's was adorable.

Francey said...

You always have the cutest pics! Love the costumes. Austin should have been in a contest- he would win.
Hope all is well.
F