10/06/2007

Christmas in October

I know it sounds crazy but we celebrated Christmas this weekend with Nanny, Poppy and Uncle B. Uncle A and Aunt Nini made a visit from Hawaii so this was our chance to finally have Christmas together. The kids loved having everyone here to spoil them.
We had a great time!
No Nanny hold me!
The whole Gang.
(thanks Crystal for taking this one)
Austin opening sister's present.
Look at our new clothes.
Summer loving that thumb.
We love our Uncle A and Aunt Nini!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you guys all look good in that group picture. Lucky kids to have Christmas start in October, I am sure they love that. Austin is getting too big. He is not a baby anymore. I wish I would have known everyone was in town, I would have come over for an hour or so to visit. Talk to you soon, Jody