6/05/2007

One Crazy Child




I put Summer on the couch so I could start dinner. When I looked up this is what I saw. Can you believe???????????

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so impressed!!! Austin is so good with his gross motor skills! I'm sure you're finding it hard to have a "safe place" for Summer!

It was great to see you again at the walk this year! We really need to plan some time together next time!

Ashley is doing better without her tonsils, but sleep is still an issue in our house :( Happy to hear Austin is sleeping though - good luck with Summer!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Summer is not safe anywhere. ha

guess what ~~~~ my pool is going to be ready in 2 weeks, which means Austin gets to come over and play with aunt Jody!!!

i am so getting Summer a yellow polk-a-dot bikini

Julie said...

"Don't worry mom-I'll watch Summer for you while you make dinner" says Austin.
Soooo funny! I know- not so funny when you're trying to figure out how to get dinner accomplished :-)