6/20/2007

Tradition

When Michelle was a baby (that is my oldest sister) she took a picture in this dress. Mom saved it for all of her girls and it has become the three month old picture dress. It is so cool that mom has saved so much from our past. We can go into the play room at her house and relive our childhood because all the Fisher Price people and the houses are still there as well as the barbies and many other toys and books. My classroom library at school is full of books that have Jennifer and Ashley written on the inside cover. It cracks me up when my kids will ask Mrs. Black who is Ashley because she wrote in this book. I am so thankful to have all of these things. Thank you mom! (and dad for letting her store it all at the house) Summer did really good during the pictures the first pose is the one I ordered.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who this child looks like. Either way she is a cutie pie and I love her bunches.

can't wait for you guys to come over and swim.

P.S. the three month old dress is way better than the orangey/ yellow one....... :)

Julie said...

First of all, she looks adorable- so precious in the dress. Too bad she doesn't have enough hair to do the spikey mohahk thing :-)
Second- wow she is doing great lifting her head and sitting supported- I'm impressed!
Third- you better be careful- you know you are just encouraging your mom's pack rat habits :-) But, I have to say, I would love that too. How awesome to be able to step back into your childhood like that! Please tell me she still has Bee safe, Bee sorry- that was the best!
Love you lots!