6/19/2013

Lake Trip 2013

We just got back from our summer trip to the lake.  We spent the week relaxing, swimming and exploring.  Every year I say it was our best trip but man this year was too.  You never know with Austin and he did great!  We have the perfect set up for him to sleep in and he was ready for bed after all the walking and swimming he did.  Luke spent the days exploring in the yard and around the lake. Summer loved swimming.  And of course they both loved feeding all the deer. 
 
 
 
 
 


 This pic was too funny not to share I busted Luke standing on the coffee table with his gun between his legs watching TV. The second pic was his reaction when I took the pic.  And yes his wardrobe was either nothing or his bathing suit all week.  :)
 




 Chad and his friend got to enjoy a round of golf at the country club. 
 
And the lake house is for rent year round if you ever need a fantastic place to vacation you should check it out http://www.cyberrentals.com/rental/p179666



0 comments: