12/16/2012

Summer's First Flight

Summer and I had a girls trip to New Orleans this weekend to throw Aunt Nini a baby shower.  We had the best time. She loved everything about flying.  I was nervous about her ears because I always have trouble with mine but she did not have any problems.  In fact she fell asleep on the flight back home and didn't even know we had landed. 
On Friday we spent the day with Nanny and got to pick up Isaac from school.  He was so excited to see her and kept telling all his friends that's Summer she's my cousin! Then we got to go see Aunt Nini and Uncle A's new house AND meet our adorable nephew/cousin Elliot! 
On Saturday we had Aunt Nini's baby shower which I will post about next.



 
 

 

1 comments:

Selene said...

I'm so glad she did well on the flight. Such a good girl :). Love the pics of Summer and Isaac. They play so well together.