8/25/2012

Back 2 School

We had a great summer but it went by way too fast!  We have been busy trying to get prepared for the first week back.  My classroom is ready and hopefully I will be come Monday morning. 
 
Summer had meet the teacher last week.  She was excited to go and see her classroom and new teacher.  Luckily we had a couple of days to prepare Summer that she was not in the same class as her friends from Pre-K or her friends from our street.  It was emotional but I am already praying for the new friends she will make.
 
We were able to go and visit her teachers from last year-which made Summer's day!
 
 
Kindergarten here I come!


Summer and her teacher.

 
Summer and Paige

Summer and Sarah
 
Summer's awesome Pre-K teachers!


1 comments:

The Bente Family said...

Awwww! Kindergarden, I loved this year of school!!!!