This past weekend we went to New Orleans to celebrate
Mardi Gras. At first Chad was just taking
Summer but then we decided to take the whole family. Nanny and Poppy put together a nice and safe
place for Austin to sleep. We had a great time and I am glad we all went. We got to spend time with Uncle A, Aunt Nini
and Isaac. On Saturday night we went to
a local parade and the kids had a blast.
We caught so many beads and toys.
It is a tradition we plan on keeping.
Ok so I took a ton of pictures
at the parade but they turned out pretty blah! Not sure if it was the setting I used; the rain
or that I am just a bad photographer.
Here are some pics Chad took in his mom’s backyard.
Here are some pics Chad took in his mom’s backyard.






4 comments:
Oh my goodness- that pic of Luke- he is so stinkin' cute. I just want to squeeze and hug him. And that hair- love it.
Austin is getting so big- he looks so tall in that first pic. They are all growing so fast.
So glad you guys were able to make this trip as a family- looks like you guys had a great time. Definitely a fun tradition to start.
The pictures came out great! I love the one of Isaac and Summer...and the ones with Andrew holding on to Austin. It was so good to see ya'll and so glad that we were able to go to a parade with all the bad weather we had. Isaac was asking about seeing Summer on Sunday. Can't wait to see ya'll again!
I think your pictures are great! I love the family picture of all of you guys at Mardi Gras. Its such a special part of your family I am so glad everyone got to join.
That looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment