Last week Summer and I went to her new school to meet her teacher.
I am so glad I was able to do this with her.
We din't take Austin to his because he has the same teacher as last year---which is so nice.
The first day of school was a little crazy and hopefully things will calm down soon. We only got one picture that morning. Chad spent the morning waiting on two different buses at two different bus stops that were both over an hour late. His morning ended with a run around the block with Summer and Luke chasing Summer's bus that passed them up.
There is never a dull moment in the Black Family.
The First Day
Getting off the bus safe and sound




2 comments:
so big! I can't believe that bus passed up such a cute girl, like Summer. Congratulations on another summer accomplished and and another school year beginning.
Summer is such a big girl!! And she is too pretty :) That's great that Austin has the same teacher...can't wait to see his progress this year!
Post a Comment