My kids LOVE boating too! Can't say I blame them. Love all the new pics. Luke is looking more and more like your dad- so adorable!
Looks like ya'll had a blast!! Love the pic of Luke checking out the frog and that top pic of Summer is adorable :)
FUN!! Luke has changed so much and I just saw him in May!! Enjoy what is left of our summer!! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My kids LOVE boating too! Can't say I blame them. Love all the new pics. Luke is looking more and more like your dad- so adorable!
Looks like ya'll had a blast!! Love the pic of Luke checking out the frog and that top pic of Summer is adorable :)
FUN!! Luke has changed so much and I just saw him in May!! Enjoy what is left of our summer!! ;)
Post a Comment