Austin has been practicing and he is now running.
We look forward to seeing all of our friends and family on May 21st.
Remember to register by April 18th so you can get a goodie bag/t-shirt from the foundation.
The walk will be held at
Rob Fleming Park
6055 Creekside Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77389
Registration is at 8
Walk is at 9
Make sure to join our team (austinsarmy) when you register.




4 comments:
WAY TO GO AUSTIN!! SUCH A STUD! WE CAN'T WAIT TO WALK WITH YOU GUYS, WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.
YAY!! So proud of all the progress that he's made. We'll be there...putting in my day off request for the Friday so we have an extra day.
We are ready to walk!! We have registered, found a babysitter for Jayce and are ready to go!! So glad we get to participate this year!! Go Austin!!
Why did I not register to get the goodies?? I'm so bad at doing things on time! haha. I did get that Friday off too :)
Post a Comment