2/24/2011

For Precious Maddie

Kellie asked on the day Maddie was laid to rest if you would put a big bow on your daughter to remember and honor Maddie.  When I told Summer she was so excited and loved the idea.  She was also quick to remind me that she did not have any bows as big as Maddie's.  A loving parent from my school was nice enough to make one for Summer.  Last night Summer slept in her bow--she told me she had to keep it on the whole day.  So this morning when she woke up she ask if I would take out her Maddie bow.  (tears)

This has been a hard week for everyone but I am so glad Kellie and James can find peace knowing that their sweet little girl is in heaven. 
Please continue to lift them up in your prayers.



 

4 comments:

Kellie Staats said...

Thanks so much Ashley. She looks so cute. I love her Maddie bow.

RockTie.com said...

awww, Summer is so sweet, we didn't have a bow either, so I put one together from things I had and now it's our Maddie bow too!

Catherine said...

HOw sweet is she!

Kimberly said...

so cute. What a nice thing to do.