We went to New Orleans for Christmas this year and had a wonderful time. The kids did great for the drive there and back. We were able to spend time with Uncle A, Aunt Nini and Isaac. This was Summer and Luke's first time to visit and as of this morning Summer is going to live with Nanny and Poppy. (she said she would visit us on the weekends) We took almost two hundred pictures so here are a few.
Nanny and Poppy's backyard is beautiful and we took some great pictures.
On Sunday we had brunch and opened presents. Austin was a pro and opened his and Luke's presents.
On Monday night we went to Fulton Street which was decorated and had fake snow. The kids loved it-Austin found a live band and danced the night away.
I am so happy we made the trip and for all the memories!



2 comments:
I am so glad that ya'll made the trip as well! It was great to spend some time with ya'll. I love the pictures in the backyard of all the kids. I'm gonna steal those for my facebook. haha. And I love the family shot at Fulton Street. My favorite is Summer's smile. Love ya'll and hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!
Glad yall had a great time! Austin looks so gorwn up!!!
Post a Comment