Lucky ya'll! I feel like I'm gonna melt just stepping outside. haha. They are so cute. That first picture is just beautiful. I can't wait to see them!
looks like they are having fun, the kiddos love it outdoors, it is like the heat does not even phase them!
swim, swing and look for bugs are some of our favorites too!They just keep getting cuter and cuter.Glad y'all are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lucky ya'll! I feel like I'm gonna melt just stepping outside. haha. They are so cute. That first picture is just beautiful. I can't wait to see them!
looks like they are having fun, the kiddos love it outdoors, it is like the heat does not even phase them!
looks like they are having fun, the kiddos love it outdoors, it is like the heat does not even phase them!
swim, swing and look for bugs are some of our favorites too!
They just keep getting cuter and cuter.
Glad y'all are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment