I realized it has been a while since I posted pics of the kids.
All is well in the Black house.

Playing in Summer's bed

Sometimes he drives her crazy but she loves her brother.

Showing off what she learned in Tumble Team-she started gymnastics last week at daycare. She really enjoys taking dance & gymnastics.

This is what happens when you leave a brand new bottle of shampoo near the bath tub. Austin is now taking showers (bummer his hour bath times are over) He figured out the drain and the faucet on his bath tub.
5 comments:
I love random picture post! Makes me feel like we get to participate in your everyday life. xo
They look so happy. Thanks for posting new photos.
Love these pics!! We miss them so much. Can't wait to see them! Hugs and kisses from us!
That brand new bottle of shampoo thing has happened to us before too. Not cool :-)
Love all the pics.
Post a Comment