For Christmas we wanted to get the kids a trampoline. After looking online the one we wanted went on sale. It was too good to pass up! So I ordered it on Thursday and got free shipping as well as $20 off. It arrived on Friday afternoon. Can you believe? Well Summer just happened to be home with Chad when the FedEx guy delivered it. When I got home from work this is what I saw in the backyard.




They both have lived in it all day today. Summer was out there before 8AM. I am glad they like it and will continue to remind Summer and Chad this is their Christmas present!
And I finally got a picture of Chad and his birthday present!



4 comments:
Looks awesome! I bet they're loving that =)
WOW, what a terrific Christmas present. Austin and Summer seem to really enjoy it and it looks safe. Sounds like Santa got a real bargain.
Love,
A trampoline and giant tent all in one- it doesn't get any better than that! So awesome.
"Remind Summer AND CHAD that this is their Christmas" - HA! I had to laugh at that- so funny.
Hope to see you guys sometime over the holidays. We will be in P-ville the weekend before Christmas.
i like this blog very much :)))))
Post a Comment