10/04/2008

Awesome Pictures

So I was looking through friend's blogs and a found a girl who takes pictures and fell in love with them. She came over this morning and took pictures of the kids playing in the backyard. It was so nice to be able to be at home and not in a studio. I am sure you can imagine how hard it is to keep Austin still when taking pictures so this was perfect. They got to play and be themselves.

Here is the link to look at the pictures. http://photographybymissy.blogspot.com/2008/10/austin-and-summer.html

I will be getting the disc this week which has 50 pictures I am sure I will post them all for you to see.

3 comments:

Selene said...

Those are so beautiful!! Very cute because they're so natural...can't wait to see all of them!

Anonymous said...

ASHLEY!! Those pictures are fabulous. I would love to have a copy of each of the kids. She is a great photographer... please post all 50!! love you guys

Julie said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures! Absolutely love them. What a great way to have their pictures done. Just say "no" to portrait studios!!!!