Yes it just came on! I can't believe we made it for ten days. Chad blessed us with getting a generator before the storm. We rented it so we were going to return it on Sunday ha ha. We ended up keeping it for a week and then buying our own. It was so nice to have some electricity.
God was great and sent 60* weather at night. There was no damage to our house so that was amazing. I am so proud of Austin and Summer they did great it was hard at night but they loved all the attention they got from us. They got to play outside a ton and I finally got the wagon I had been wanting for a couple of months. In fact when I wanted it it was $150. We found the last one at Academy and the box was open. I knew there was going to be a wheel or something missing. When we went to buy it the final cost was $19.88 I was so happy. Chad even hooked it to the back of the Cruising Cooler. I will post more pictures later. We are off to get some rest in our bed (not the couch).
Cooling off
This is for Jessica and Misty-Do you want me to post the picture of the beat up and open wagon box? Then I could be like the other bloggers we view!



3 comments:
do it!!! i want to see EVERYTHING!!!! hahahaha!!!
I want to see it all!! Please put the price after tax and also the directions on how to put it together. Oh and I almost forgot, please post the demensions as well!! Thanks Ash you're awesome!!
I love that third one of Summer! So cute =)
Post a Comment