I have enjoyed being home this summer and can't believe we are down to our last three weeks. Here are pictures I have been meaning to post. We have been to the Children's Museum, Jumping Party and the zoo.
So excited about the ball
The only way I could get a picture of both of them
Playing dress up
Pretending to be Pa-Pa
Riding in the car
Running to get in the jumper
Going for a ride-he can only go backwards but he loves it
Guarding her favorite toy there
Pa-Pa is more fun to look at
Pretty blue eyes
Telling Grandma how funny the goat is



2 comments:
Looks like they had a great time with you home!! I can't believe how big they've gotten. Can't wait to see them again!
Austin's eye are absolutely beautiful!!! So great that the kids are getting to do so much and learn so much this summer, I know it is going to be hard to go back to work in three weeks. Thanks for sharing the summer memories with us too
Post a Comment