4/19/2008

Pictures

We took Austin and Summer for their 3 and 1 year pictures. It was an adventure! I am usually prepared for these days but five minutes before we were leaving I discovered that Summer's dress was too big. So off to Target we went at 8:45 in the morning. I ran in grabbed a dress for Summer and then realized I would need new clothes for Austin. We got there in time and by the time we left we were all tired. Enjoy!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful and happy!!! Well, I must say no one would have known about the outfits, they both look too cute. Can't wait to see you guys on the 17th!!! I am so excited to see that you meet the goal and then some, that's awesome.

The Bente Family said...

Too cute, where did you take the kiddos?

Selene said...

These pictures are adorable!!! I can't believe how big they're getting! I can't wait to see them again.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I was just browsing some other angel websites. Your children are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. - heather evans and Chance (ube3a)