Austin and Summer have found a new activity. It is hilarious to watch them figure out who is going on and who is pushing. So far we have only had one big fight over the toy and of course Summer won!
This was Summer's first time to push all by herself.
3/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
These videos are so GREAT! I just love getting a little glimpse of these two in action.
Doesn't it just bring such joy to you as a parent to see your kids playing and having fun together? Gotta love that!
Keep the videos coming!!
Of course Summer won! Austin is a sweet big brother, and knows who is boss.
They are growing up so fast. I know you are having so much fun, and so proud of both of them.
Talk to you soon!
F
So that what you guys do when you get home at night... j/k
Who is that grown-up little man pushing Summer around?? Austin is getting sooo big.
But I have to agree with everyone else... girls will always win out over boys, its just life! Good thing Summer has already figured that one out, she is so smart!!!
I just noticed in the second video Summer mimic's the way Austin crawls.... tooooooo cute!
Post a Comment