2/18/2008

Visit to Texas Children's Hospital

Last week we had our yearly visit to TCH. Austin enjoyed spending the day sister free! I took some pictures of him playing in the waiting area and in our room. He did outstanding! They were very impressed with his walking and developmental progress.

WAY TO GO AUSTIN



3 comments:

Selene said...

I'm glad to hear that Austin is doing so well! I love that last pic...he looks so handsome! Huges and kisses!!

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Austin looks so grown up in all the pictures... who is that little man? He is not a baby anymore.

Julie said...

Super cute pics! You can really tell he was enjoying his sister-free day.
Alli loves her brother-free days as rare as they are. Last time I told her just she and I were going somewhere, she said "but not TJ right?" She wanted to be extra sure!
Can't wait to see you guys at Nana's party!