11/23/2007

We Are So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I just love this time of year. I can't believe how much God has blessed our lives. WE are so thankful for all of our family and friends. Each of you have played an important role in our lives as well as our children. God Bless!
Look we can finally sit together.
Would you look at that orange button nose

Having FUN outside
I love my Uncle B!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think little Summer gets more beautiful every time I see a pic of her- orange button nose and all! And I love the pic of the 2 of them together- Austin looks stylin in his little outfit. Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ashley we are truly blessed.
I can not even begin to tell you how much I enjoy looking at the pictures and reading all your comments. I love her orange nose and the smile Austin ALWAYS give us.
You just gotta love them!!!!

Crystal said...

We are thankful to have such good friends and neighbors. We love Austin and Summer!

Anonymous said...

Who feeds their kids soooo many carrot's??? haha