8/09/2007

SMILE

I took the kids to get their pictures made before the summer was over. Since it was in a studio Austin could get away really quick so that was interesting. Summer pulled on her shirt the whole time and wanted to sit and suck her thumb. Welcome to my circus. It was hard to choose which ones I wanted to share because they took 77 shots. Here are some I love!







3 comments:

Crystal said...

Picture Perfect! Good job Austin and Summer.

Julie said...

Sooo cute! I have to agree having professional pics done with two young kids is quite a circus! Alli usually goes for the feather boa while TJ heads the other direction. Not to mention the last two times I went, one of them filled their pants while I was trying to decide between the gajillion pictures they take-"what's that smell?" Always an adventure!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I am so going to copy and paste those onto my desktop, for me to enjoy. Austin and Summer are both growing like weeds... what are you feeding them?