5/12/2007

My Babies










I had the kids pictures made and had to share them. I must brag on how cute they are. I am loving every minute of this. I am going back to work on Monday.
Pray for me and all who will be helping with the kids my mom and dad will be here the first week and Chad's mom will be here the second week.


They have no idea what they are in for!!( just joking guys)


2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Ash, these are great pics! Both the kids look adorable. You have good reason to brag. thanks so much for sharing. So, do you only have to go back for a couple of weeks before summer break? I hope so. I will keep you all in my prayers. Love you very much!

Ashley said...

The pictures of Austin and Summer are absolutely adorable!!! Many people that check Ashley's blog go on and look at your blog as well. They always comment on how cute your kiddos are!

Great seeing you guys at the walk - keep in touch!
Mark, Kena, and Ashley