Ashley, I hope you feel as good as you look, cause you look GREAT! Looks like everyone had a fun time at Austin's party. I'm glad you clarified that it was a month early 'cause I was very confused there for a minute. I thought maybe I was way off about when his b-day was. Good idea having it early- I'm sure you won't be up to planning or hosting any parties in a month. Give him birthday hugs and kisses from me. Love ya!
1 comments:
Ashley, I hope you feel as good as you look, cause you look GREAT! Looks like everyone had a fun time at Austin's party. I'm glad you clarified that it was a month early 'cause I was very confused there for a minute. I thought maybe I was way off about when his b-day was. Good idea having it early- I'm sure you won't be up to planning or hosting any parties in a month. Give him birthday hugs and kisses from me. Love ya!
Post a Comment