10/31/2006

TRICK OR TREAT









The pictures say it all!

He loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You're right- the pictures do say it all. He looks like he was having the time of his life. And I'm sure mom and dad enjoyed watching him have that much fun. Isn't it great that we get to relive our childhood through our kids? What an amazing blessing and reward for all the more difficult moments of parenthood :-)

Francey said...

Your little boy is growing up too quick! I am totally bored and thought I'd look you up. I had a partial hysterectomy and Derik is out of town. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope your complications were nothing major! I will pray for you. I wish you the best with the rest of your journey. I talked to Lacy Wilson the other day, she said hi.
Take care of yourself!