9/09/2006

New Froggy





Austin was so happy this week because Nanny found him some new babies. He loves his frog and sleeps with it every night. Most of the time it is in his mouth so if you can imagine the smell. (YES I have tried washing it) So dad and I were happy to get new ones as well. Here is a picture so you can see what I am talking about.


The other pictures are of Austin getting into things which he does so well. His mouth is blue/black because he ate one of my student's worksheets that was colored with marker.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow, yes it definitely looked like old froggy needed to be retired. And I'm sure the smell was even worse than the appearance. Glad to see he got a fresh replacement- hopefully you stocked up on them. It would be bad if they quit making them :-)