7/08/2006

Fun In The Sun!







Today we went swimming in Wes and Jenn's new pool. It is an amazing pool and we had a great time. Austin loved every minute of it. Aunt Jenn took him down the slide-even Grandma went down the slide! She will die when she sees this picture. Look how much fun he had on the island just seconds after I took that picture he fell into the water-don't worry there were many hands there to save him. It was so nice to spend time with my family. Thank you all for loving Austin so much!

1 comments:

Julie said...

To say that that is an amazing pool is an understatement. Oh my gosh, it looks like a water park. Looks like you all had lots of fun-I'm jealous. I think we need to come swimming sometime too :-) Give Austin my love (and the rest of the family too).