





Let me first start by saying thank you so much for all your donations. Our final total was $5,287! We had a great time and met a lot of new friends. Mom and Aunt Rosemary cheered while Chad, Nanny, Poppy, Michelle, Lauren, Austin and I walked. The little girl in the picture is Ashley. Isn't God great he put a family at the end of the walk that we were able to meet and talk with. Their daughter is ten months old and was diagnosed the same time as Austin.
Last night I prayed for one family that we would be given the opportunity to meet and this was them. Once again thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We love each and everyone of you.



2 comments:
You guys are wonderful, and we are so happy to have met you too! Austin is such a handsome little boy and seems to be doing so well. Hope to talk with you soon!
These pics of you all are great! Glad to hear the walk-a-thon was such a success. And to have met Ashley and her family as well- what a blessing!! Prayers are powerful- what an awesome reminder. I continue to pray for you, Chad, and Austin- love you all and hope to see you very soon!
I can't believe how big he is getting- he's so adorable!
Post a Comment