5/05/2006

Austin's First Spanking






Ok so this was his first real one. He continued to pull some things off a bookshelf after moving him five times I gave him a pop on the leg. You would of thought it was the worst thing that had ever happen to him. When I went to get the camera he smiled so big. It must be a Holmes thing to smile as soon as you see the camera. The rest of the pictures are some ones we have recently taken. Yes he is in his baby swing in the last one. I got it out to give to a friend and he climbed in it. He keeps us laughing.

Only 13 more day of school!!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

That is too funny! Yes, I can tell he likes the camera 'cause he always has that adorable smile in every pic.
Alli has received her fair share of "pops" also. I guess they're at that age. She likes to test us. I find it quite amusing sometimes, so it's hard not to laugh instead of discipline, but I usually hold back.