







I can't believe my baby is one! The year flew by and he is growing so fast. We had a great birthday party the weather was perfect and all our friends and family were there. Austin loved all of the attention. His favorite part was the cake as you can see he loved it. Thank you all for making this day so special for our family.
Austin had physical therapy today and the therapist said he is doing awesome. He showed her all of his new tricks and she was very impressed.



1 comments:
What a bash- moonwalk and all! Looks like he had LOTS of fun and yes, I can tell he certainly enjoyed that cake :-)
But, I have to point out that not ALL of his family & friends were there (like me and Alli). You know I'm just teasing you (we chose not to do extended family for Alli's party too- too many people and presents that she doesn't need)! Sounds like he got his fair share of Elmo dolls anyway :-) Too funny.
I can't tell you how great he looks. I know a picture can only show so much, but everytime you post pictures, I'm amazed at how much it looks like he is progressing developmentally! He is just too cute. Happy birthday precious boy!
Post a Comment