



Kathleen Louise has arrived. We saw her for the first time today and she is beautiful. Watson and Bailey are very proud of their little sister. Austin was amazed with her and wanted to touch her. (or maybe it was because papa was holding another baby) Jenn and Wes are also doing great you would never know Jenn just had a baby last week. You guys are amazing parents and we love you all very much. We finally have pictures of Grandma and Papa on the blog! As you can see it is hard to get everyone to look at the camera.
I must say God is good!



2 comments:
Yeah- I'm so glad you posted pics of Kathleen. She is so precious and tiny. Just beautiful. Everyone looks so happy! And, you're right- Austin does look very interested in the new baby (or maybe it is that jealousy thing-that is his Papa after all). Beautiful, Beautiful family.
Congratulations Jenn and Wes! Love you all very much!
Hey Ashley,
It is Francey. I saw your post on Julie's blog so I thought I would say hi. Your son is adorable! I love the picture of him and his cup. Your parents look so proud. I bet they can't believe they have so many grandchildren, and your dad finally has some boys! Austin is precious. I'm sure he is the love of your life. Your husband seems to be very proud to have someone to take to the games. I have a little girl and a boy about Austin's age. Travis will be one on March 21st. He is just so wonderful. I was so scared of a little boy, but now I want 10 little boys. My blog is dukeandutchess.blogspot.com. I am really bad about updating it. I am working on that today and we are going to get pics taken. Plus our camera broke so I only have regular film. Glad to see you are so happy. We should get the boys together.
All the best,
Francey
Post a Comment